Putnam Arts Council
A. Eric Arctander Gallery at the Belle Levine Art Center
Many Hands, One Heart
February 9 thru February 23, 2020
Dear PAC Volunteer:
Happy New Year and THANK YOU to our wonderful volunteers for all of your invaluable help throughout 2019. In appreciation of your amazing efforts, we want to do something nice for YOU and so we are inviting you to be featured in our February exhibition. This will be the third year we get to showcase and recognize the work of our wonderful and talented volunteers; we are most excited!
The February Exhibit, MANY HANDS, ONE HEART, will be displayed in the A. Eric Arctander Gallery run from Sunday, February 9 to Sunday February 23. All media is accepted for this open call to volunteers, and you need not consider the title to be the theme (but you can if you want to). Additional details are provided below.
For those who are not able to display artwork, we hope you will join us at the reception so that we can celebrate together!
– Exhibit dates: February 9 thru February 23, 2020.
– Delivery of artwork to PAC: Sunday, February 2, 2-5pm.
– Opening Reception: Sunday, February 9 from 2-4pm.
– You are invited to show one or two pieces of art.
– Work can be framed or unframed.
– There is no size restriction.
– There is no entry fee for this show.
– An entry form is attached to this email; please remember to bring it with you when you drop off your artwork(s).
– Commission on all sales will be 35%.
– Gallery hours: Tuesday through Friday, noon-3:30 & Sundays, February 16 & 23 from 1-4pm, or by appointment.
– If you would like to volunteer to keep the gallery open on one of the two Sundays following the reception, please let us know.
– Pick up will be on the last day of the exhibit, Sunday, February 23, from 4-5pm (after gallery hours) or by appointment.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible regarding your participation.
Again, thank you for your help throughout the year; we couldn’t have done it without you!
PAC Visual Arts Committee